Thank you for your interest in joining the Church of Religious Liberty. There are very few requirements to join the Church. Joining this church does not mean you need to leave or forego your religious beliefs or your current worship membership. There are no fees. All that it takes to join is a pledge to follow these guidelines:
- Follow & Promote Wheaton’s Law. (Video Version)
- Treat everyone fairly and appropriately.
- Defend & support the rights of the individual
- Protect those who need it
- Uphold the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
If you agree, please feel free to join the church through the comments section below and simply indicating that you will follow the guidelines. Pseudonyms are allowed. I have no plans for tracking anyone or revealing any information about any members.
May 6, 2017 18:00EDT